Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 - Three in a Row

For the finale of the water lily series, I just couldn't pass up this photo.  How interesting that it has three lily pads --- hmmmm. . .  they seem close enough together to hop from one to the next.  You can practically imagine using them as stepping stones into the new year.  Painting fish is another artistic challenge.  I've painted a few Koi and somehow they seem to paint themselves, so I hope you like this one as much as I do.  I'm very happy with the looseness and painterly feel of this one.  


It's back to work for me AND a new mini-series needs to be launched!  I sure hope I can keep up the pace this week and the rest of January.  Bring it on!

Three in a Row
click here to bid (starts 1/6/14)


Click here to see all the artists participating in Leslie's 30 in 30.  The link will be live early on day 6.  I have to say that I'm thrilled that my paintings are getting attention and several have bids and/or sold.  Really helps in the motivation department!  Thank you so much.


Koi Hawaiian Hilton Village
original - PaintMyPhoto - Koi Hawaiian Hilton Village from photographer Pauline
thanks for stopping by - have a great week!